No-cost or low-cost testing made available to patients
We have assembled a collection of endowments, non-profits (501c3), patient support programs and industry partners to help patients and patient families obtain free (or very low cost) medically necessary specialized testing. Machaon’s Patient Advocates navigate the programs for patients to see if they are eligible. The process is fast and easy.
We are constantly looking for more opportunities to expand this list. If you don’t see your test listed, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why test with us:
- 95% of patients pay $10 or less for the test they need.
- 96% of eligible patients are approved to receive testing in our sponsored program.
- Our list of sponsored tests is always expanding.
- aHUS Genetic Panel
- TMA-Complete Genetic Panel
- C3G Genetic Panel
- C3 Nephritic Factor
- CFH Fusion and CFHR Del/Dup Testing
- Anti-CFH Antibody
- Hypophosphatasia (HPP)/OI Genetic Panel
- NLRC4 Genetic Panel
- Soluble Complement 5b-9 (sC5b-9)
- ADAMTS13 testing (enroll below)
- Coming soon: inquire about your test
Get free ADAMTS13 testing here
Machaon Diagnostics has partnered with the USTMA to offer free testing through the Fast4TMA program.
Example of Our Disease Experience
- Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Coagulopathy defects
- Complement-mediated Disorders
- Heparin Allergy (HIT)
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia Purpura (ITP)
- Platelet Aggregation Defects
- Platelet Defects
- Storage Pool Defects
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Alport Syndrome
- C3 Glomerular Nephritis (C3G)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy
- Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD)
- Thrombotic Microangiopathy (TMA)
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP)
- von Willebrand Disease